Monday, April 30, 2012

Homebirth videos

A couple weeks before the birth I took this video of our bedroom prep...


at 10:15 my water broke.. after a good 16 hours of contractions every 10-15 mins.  Apparently Patty thought I was further along than I was because she told me to lay down and wait until she got there.


Around 1am (Patty checked me, found me at only 3cm, then asked if she could take a nap on our couch:) we decided to double make the bed, check on the pool, and start covering the room with plastic.  Joel was a little paranoid about the potential mess.


4am. Contractions more intense, but not that frequent. Only every 7 minutes.  However, strange things are happening in the Penton household... other than a homebirth, of course.. .


1pm. About an hour and a half after the birth. Mommy nursing Luther, Joel and Patty just finishing some clean up.


The boys say 'hi' to their new brother...

No comments:

Post a Comment